"Our discovery of Wolf Cove Inn was by chance-what a great
stroke of luck that was! The Inn offers the best of comfort,
serenity, and the warmest greetings--especially by four-legged
- Rick & Gail, Southwick, MA
We Love Pets in the Winter Harbor Suite and the Rangeley Lake and Moosehead Lake Rooms
Things to Know About Bringing Rover to the Wolf Cove Inn
Our dogs are a special part of our family at the Wolf Cove Inn, so we understand that your pet is a special part of your family, and while you are staying with us, your pet is a special guest of the Inn. To make your pet feel at home, we are happy to supply pet blankets, water bowls, trash bags, and treats.
As a pet:
Our Guests Tell Us...
- I'll make sure mommy and daddy let the Wolf Cove Inn know I'm coming in advance of their bringing me to this fun place. They tell me I can stay in one of three 2nd floor rooms that are friendly to me - Rangeley Lake, Moosehead Lake and the Winter Harbor suite for a fee of $30 a night.
- I'll make sure I register at check in. Mom and dad will need to provide a cell phone number (whatever that is) in case of emergency.
- I am not allowed in interior common areas of the Inn, including the Grande Dining Room, and sitting room areas unless I'm a service dog.
- For the safety and comfort of all guests, I can't play in Tripp Lake in the presence of other guests. But if no one else is around, I can have fun there.
- I must be with my owners at all times, and not left unattended in my room. I have to be taken with mom and dad whenever they leave the property, unless pet-sitting services have been arranged.
- Those mean people in Poland passed a law that makes me wear a leash at all times when outside. Except for lake-frolicking and run-around-on-the-lawn time, I must be on a leash at all times when outside my room.
- I need to make sure mom and dad pick up after me after I take care of my business, if you know what I mean. I'll tell them there is a convenient trashcan located just inside the garage door.
- The nice people at Bee's Pet Boarding will take care of me if mom and dad need alone time. I'll enjoy the short walk to Bee's from the Inn. I'll ask mom and dad to please make arrangements prior to arrival.
- I'm a well-behaved dog, and I know well-behaved dogs don't bark excessively, so I won't do that or they might take away my treats.
- What? I can't get on the furniture or bedding! How rude.
- As a pet, I know my mommy and daddy might have to part with some green and white paper from their wallet if I damage anything in the Wolf Cove Inn or leave a mess behind, so I'll try to avoid doing that.
- I'll tell mom and dad to call the Inn with any questions I have regarding pet-friendly rooms and suites and their availability.
"This is the perfect place for one to re-charge one's batteries.
Everything is spotless and the rooms are beautifully appointed. It's
lovely to see your compassion for animals. "
- Winnie and Tony, Gloucester, MA
"We enjoyed our stay very much! This area is beautiful and your Inn
is wonderful (relaxing, great breakfast, and cozy room). Since we
are dog lovers, we really enjoyed your greeters-Kate & McCauley-they
are a special addition of warmth to an already welcoming
atmosphere...We hope to return again. "
- Joann & Bob, Fairfield, CA
"I can't imagine our stay with you being more perfect. The Inn and
its setting are beautiful. You are wonderful, thoughtful hosts. We
appreciate the extra touches and care that you give. I was thrilled
to see that you are also animal lovers. Your pet family is lovely
and they fit in beautifully with Inn living. Thank you for a great
stay. See you next time. "
- Susie & Jeff, Columbus, OH
Our buddy Bruschi (as in Tedy Bruschi of the New England Patriots.)
Your soon-to-be new best friend Gabby.
│ Rates │
Book On Line